Thursday, November 1, 2007

About Me

So my friend Angie tagged me two months ago to post 5 things you may not know about me. Okay, so what a procrastinator I am! I finally am getting around to it.

For the most part I feel I am pretty much an open book, but here goes...



1. I hate being cold. During the winter I usually have to take a shower or bath every night to warm up before bed! Love being warmed up...by water, by my heater or the sun. No wonder I love summer so much!


2. I really love to exercise. Seriously, I love that burning feeling in my throat from working out really hard. But it has to be something fun...like step or some sort of dancing. If it is not fun, I totally lose my motivation.

3. I feel really sad when I can't keep some important relationships up. Mostly, my friend Amy who is what I would call my soul mate friend. We were totally inseparable in high school, went to Rick's together, worked together, and basically hardly let a day pass that we didn't call each other or hang out. We always planned to live next door to each other. Sometimes when I get lonely, I remember those days and know we would be together constantly if our lives allowed that. But I love it that when we see each other...we still have that forever friend connection. Love you Amy!

4. I usually cry everyday! I hold my emotions so close to the surface (poor Richard). I can cry about really insignificant things too, and crying always makes me feel better. I can cry because I am sad, happy, when reading a happy/sad book, thinking about something that might happen that scares me, when someone is mean to me, when my kids are driving me crazy, when I think about how much I love my kids, watching a TV show...the list goes on. No wonder I cry so much!

5. I love learning and expanding my mind. I love reading the newspaper and being informed about the world. I also love having an opinion (and expressing it) on many things (sorry fam, especially Mom). I loved college and feeling like I was expanding my mind constantly. Miss those days, but I sure don't miss the tests.

So, I am pretty boring but there you go!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love you too!! I miss you and hate that I don't live next door to you. I wish we went to the gym together and worked together and cried together and went to school together. All those things we both love! Atleast we have our blogs... I think we need to plan a Rook Playing Night!