Sunday, November 25, 2007

Everything you never wanted to know...

I've been tagged by my cute friend Kacee! The name of this game is to answer the following 10 questions and then tag 4 other friends to do the same on their blog pages...

Best thing you cooked last week...this should be easy since it was Thanksgiving, but since I hosted I gave out all the hard stuff, honestly, I don't think I cooked one time. Sorry family.

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who...1. Hawaii, Cancun or somewhere tropical with Richard, actually anywhere with Richard. 2. England with Richard's family. 3. Mexico, St. George or some kind of beach condo with all my family. 4. Somewhere with my scrapbooking girl friends (and force them all to not scrapbook and go to the movies, shopping and dinner with me!) 5. San Francisco or Phoenix with my Mom and sisters.

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I dropped Richard off at the airport.

Five things you were doing 10 years ago: 1. Completely enjoying being a newlywed. 2. Attending my Senior year at the U of U. 3. Working part time at Clarke American. 4. Buying my 1st married car (our Saturn). 5. Living in a tiny apartment at University Village.

Five things you were doing 5 years ago: 1. Staying home with Kaela who was 3 and Sam who was 1. 2. Working 10 hours a week at Clarke American. 3. Buying our first home on Trowbridge Way. 4. Celebrating Richard's MBA graduation and first real job. 5. Celebrating 5 years of marriage and still totally happy!

Five things you were doing 1 year ago: 1. Selling our first home and buying our 2nd on Oak Run Drive. 2. Making Richard pack everything! 3. Getting the shock of my life finding out I was pregnant...again!!! 4. Moving in with my parents for a few weeks until our new home was ready. 5. Moving (so glad I am not doing that this year!)

Seven of your favorite hobbies: reading, crafting, shopping, going to lunch, playing games, spending money, step aerobics.

Five favorite foods: Diet coke (is that a food?), chocolate chip cookies, Chick-fil-A chicken, carnitas, soft serve ice cream.

Five places you've been: Mexico City, San Francisco, Catalina Island, Disney World and Land, Rexburg, ID (I'm reaching here, need that time, money and babysitting thing to be real!!).

Five Favorite Memories: My entire wedding day...so perfect, college graduation, holding my new babies, my honeymoon, Disneyland with my kids.

So, I am tagging Ashley (she needs to update her blog), Casey, Amy, and Allison Bailey (she needs a photography break!).

6 comments:

kacee said...

Fun, fun fun to read! Thanks for doing it! I am all up for the outing to a condo in St. George with the scrapbook girls (I've even got the condo) lets plan it!

sweet pickles said...

Good luck with Richard out of town-how long is he gone?
Cute post!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that I am not the only one who cries when she drops her husband off- Today was my 46th time this year- you'd think it would get easier. Love your blog- so cute!! -Amanda S.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog. Long time no see. It is so fun to see your cute family. I miss you and your big sis. It was good to see an update. Tell Casey Hi!

Casey said...

Tifani! Email me. I don't have your number: caseymatheson@msn.com Miss you:)

Casey

Tifani said...

Thanks for talking to Casey. I sent an email. Can't wait to hear from you guys.