Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have been meaning to post everyday for two weeks now but never seem to find the time. I'm trying to catch up on those wintry house projects! Cleaning out drawers, planting tulips, organizing, getting to my twenty million loads of laundry...you know. Here's some highlights of the last couple weeks...

I got a new calling! I am now going to be serving as the secretary in YW. I have to say that I am going to miss my Relief Society calling so much, I have really loved it. But, I am already loving YW and all the wonderful ladies and girls that have made me feel so welcome. I have learned never to get comfortable in what you are doing because there is always change in the kingdom!

I attended Time Out for Women with my sister Ash and my dear friend Tennisa. Thanks Tennisa for allowing me this great opportunity. Amiss all the craziness associated with leaving a three month old nursing baby, it was well worth it! Listening to Sherri Dew speak was a real highlight.

Hanging out with Candace a bunch! Love that you are always willing to overlook Karissa's craziness and still hang out. I feel like we are so much alike in so many ways, and a week can't go by that we don't get together. So thankful for you, honestly.

So thankful for my Mom and Mom-in-law and Ash who have helped with the kids every time I have needed you the last couple weeks. With Richard so busy I have been so, so grateful for all of you. Can't even express how much I love you!

I haven't really seen Richard much. He has been working like mad the last couple of weeks so I am so excited for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to spend time with all those I love the most.

Just feeling so grateful this year for all of our blessings! We are all healthy and happy. Our hearts and prayers are with all those we love so much who are going through hard times and trials. I have just wanted to hug my family a little closer and longer lately. Hope you will do the same this Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Thanksgiving was such fun! Thanks for being a great host and for all the laughs:)