I can hardly believe I have been blogging for a year now!! What did we do with ourselves before we blogged away? I have been thinking about this whole blog culture lately and here are some random thoughts that have crossed my mind...
1. Should I have my blog go private in case anyone crazy reads my blog and tracks me down, and already knows all my kids names...
2. Am I totally flattering myself to think someone "crazy" would actually spend time reading this blog??
3. If I go private will I miss chances to catch up with some old friends?
4. Love that I have caught up with some old friends through blogging.
5. When are other friends/family members going to start a blog so I can catch up on their lives and family?
6. Please, no one else start a blog, I. CAN'T. KEEP. UP. =)
7. How does only five more minutes, turn into 5 blog jumps and 30 minutes?
8. Does anyone else's back hurt from blogging?
9. I must have improved my typing skills from all the comments I have left.
10. Do I need to give myself a blogging time allowance, like I give my kids video game time allowance?
11. Can I fit one more person into my links?
12. Have I left someone off my links?
13. Have I hurt someones feelings by accidentally leaving them off my links.
14. Does anyone else think, "I've got to blog this", mid sentence, mid party, mid thought, etc.
So, I took a little blog vacation and it was nice. But, like all vacations it is good to be back! We have been busy celebrating. Our girls both had their birthday's. I love them both so much and like every parent says at birthday time, "I can't believe they are getting so big." I have to admit I am loving my kids getting older. Kaela and I have enjoyed rocking out to her High School Musical Wii game (sorry neighbors), going to dance comp's, eating out together, enjoying the same play list on the ipod, painting our nails and more. She is so fun, genuinely sweet and cute. Karissa is getting there. She seriously says the cutest, sweetest things ever lately (mixed in with a little spice as well). We have enjoyed our Chick-fil-A lunches and spending time together while the other kids are at school. And, not to be repetitive but I can't believe they are getting so big!
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I woke up at 6:45 AM with the baby. I have been so longing for a good sleep in lately...but, I really just enjoyed her that morning. Everyone knows babies cutest time is usually right when they wake up and she was true to form. Amidst all the craziness of life with four kids, I felt so completely grateful for this little blessing in my life right now. Not to mention the three others that were still sleeping. I honestly am so thankful for that moment, you need those as a Mom. I also am so blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life from my own angel Mom and Mom-in-law, to sisters and wonderful friends. What would this world be without us, GO GIRLS.