Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blog vacation.

So, I took a little blog vacation and it was nice. But, like all vacations it is good to be back! We have been busy celebrating. Our girls both had their birthday's. I love them both so much and like every parent says at birthday time, "I can't believe they are getting so big." I have to admit I am loving my kids getting older. Kaela and I have enjoyed rocking out to her High School Musical Wii game (sorry neighbors), going to dance comp's, eating out together, enjoying the same play list on the ipod, painting our nails and more. She is so fun, genuinely sweet and cute. Karissa is getting there. She seriously says the cutest, sweetest things ever lately (mixed in with a little spice as well). We have enjoyed our Chick-fil-A lunches and spending time together while the other kids are at school. And, not to be repetitive but I can't believe they are getting so big!





I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I woke up at 6:45 AM with the baby. I have been so longing for a good sleep in lately...but, I really just enjoyed her that morning. Everyone knows babies cutest time is usually right when they wake up and she was true to form. Amidst all the craziness of life with four kids, I felt so completely grateful for this little blessing in my life right now. Not to mention the three others that were still sleeping. I honestly am so thankful for that moment, you need those as a Mom. I also am so blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life from my own angel Mom and Mom-in-law, to sisters and wonderful friends. What would this world be without us, GO GIRLS.

10 comments:

The Redhead said...

Amen Sister! Go us!!
Just wanted to tell you that Kaela and her friends were out in my driveway on their bikes the other day and I absolutely love her. SHe really seems genuinely sweet and caring. She talked to Ellie and told me about a new movie you bought and she is just such a sweet girl. That gives me hope!

Melanie said...

I am happy to hear you had a great Mother's Day. I saw your blog off of Amanda's and it is so cute. You have such an adorable family. I love that Isabelle has two such wonderful teachers. I hope she does not give you too much trouble... Do you mind if I add your link to my blog page?

jenn said...

Girls rock. Kaela and Karissa are adorable. Glad you're back from blog vacation. =)

Terry said...

Happy Birthday to you cute girls!! You really are blessed. Enjoy them now, they do grow up way to fast!!! I still can't stand the fact that Chelsea will be off to school soon.

sweet pickles said...

Your girls are soooo stinking cute.
Still waiting to see your vinyl creations...

Spencer family said...

Your family is so cute. You're a wise women to take those special moments for all they're worth. I do think that they are what helps you have the power to keep going! I was so glad that you were in the group that kidnapped me. It was great to visit with you for a few minutes. You'll have to come over another time and I'll give you a tour of the house. I was thinking too if you really wanted to do a field trip out here I can talk to the owners of the bison and elk and see if they will come and talk to you about the animals. I know that the bison have been in movies. They also just had their spring babies. They look like big dogs? But still fun to look at! Let me know.

Casey said...

Love your cute girls to pieces! Happy Birthday KK and Riss!

Tamra said...

Love the birthday cakes, but now I am craving chocolate. Sleeping in is wonderful, in about 18 years we will get to do that whenever we want-something to look forward to.

alli may said...

it is so true that we do need those times when we can just enjoy motherhood without feeling any other emotion that we are feeling "all the time".

Gunderson's said...

Such cute birthday girls, and the cakes look so yummy!!! :)