Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tagged again...


I thought this was a cute tag, thanks Allison.

Husband Tag...

What is his name? Richard

How long did you date? from our first date until marriage...5 years

How long have you been married? 11 years this August

Who eats more sweets? Me, I love my treats.

Who said I love you first? I can't remember, I think he did because I was too scared. I think I loved him for a long time before we actually said it, which was probably the summer after senior year or at Rick's.

Who is taller? This one is too easy, him by almost a foot

Who is a better singer? He is...sad to say he can sing higher than I can. Love hearing him sing.

Who is smarter? Tie, we both have our smarts in different areas.

Who does the laundry? Both of us.

Who pays the bills? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who mows the lawn? He does. I loved mowing the lawn, but it is a trick at our new house because our front yard is SO steep!

Who cooks dinner? I always do, or else I get stuck with one of Richard's interesting creations, sorry hon!

Who drives? He does.

Who is more stubborn? Everyone knows Richard is the nice one, ME for sure.

Who kissed who first? I got so excited when he asked if he could kiss me the first time (our SR. year after our La Caille date), then he kissed me on the forehead. I was bummed then, but think it is pretty sweet now.

Who asked who out? I had a crush on him since Sophomore year, but he asked me to Homecoming Jr. year.

Who is more sensitive? Have I mentioned that I cry everyday?

Who has more siblings? Both of us have 3.

Who wears the pants? We both do. I think we have a great relationship, we can talk about everything and usually come to the best solution or idea together.

Tag: anyone who wants to take on the challenge!

8 comments:

Sara said...

So fun to read this! It reminded me how glad I am that you two ended up together! What a great match! I have loved and adored both of you for years and you both deserved each other! :) So glad to have gotten back "into touch" recently~ :)

Tamra said...

Oh, how sweet. I love reading about couples how are still in love, even though thier kids out number them and take up all their time.

Tifani said...

That is a fun tag! Fun to know more about your relationship. I knew you guys have been in love forever but I didn't know the fun details.

The Redhead said...

I love the picture and I love that you cry every day. I feel like crying everyday but my kids do enough of that by themselves. I think the forehead kiss is sweet too.

jenn said...

So sweet. You two are a great couple. I love when you talk about Richard because you still have stars in your eyes...16 years later, that's saying something!

As a side note, did you guys seriously not kiss until your Senior year and you'd been dating since Junior's? W-O-W. I'm beyond impressed. =)

Shannon Martin said...

This was fun to read since I didn't know a lot of this information about you guys (well except how nice Richard is.....) Good post!

Anonymous said...

what a fun picture! you two look great.

{jane} said...

darling, I love reading tags. You two are a perfect match!