Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ouch!

Did you know that a root canal can fail? Well, I am here to tell you that it can and does. A root canal that I had done about 2 1/2 years ago apparently failed and gave me a nasty infection and lots and lots of pain. Had it repaired yesterday and am hoping for the best!

During one of my moaning episodes yesterday (I am not good with pain and I think I'd rather go through childbirth again than a horrible toothache) Sam just blurted out, "That's why I don't want to be a grown up." Well said Sam.

4 comments:

Casey said...

I am so excited for you to start having some good luck. What can I do to help?

Angie Penrose said...

Hope you're feeling better! Sorry for the toothache but that was a funny little comment by Sam. :)

Terry said...

I hope you are felling better today! Thanks for all you did for last night! You are the best!!

jenn said...

Don't kids say the funniest things? Good thinkin' Sam.

Sorry about your tooth. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it. Hope you're feeling better!