Monday, January 28, 2008

Remembering


Just taking some time today to reflect on the life of President Hinckley who passed away last night. I remember singing We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet in a choir at Ricks College right after he became the prophet. I still remember the feeling, the sheer wonder of being in his presence. He left all of us, members of all faiths, the desire to be a little better, a little kinder, a little more grateful...a little more human. Feeling my life was so enriched by his words of wisdom and love. Yes, the world was truly brightened by his life. I know mine was.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Won't we just miss him dearly? He was the best. I feel so blessed to have had him as our Prophet. Can't help but think how happy he is today spending the day with Marjorie. =)