Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love to laugh!

"Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, in those whom I LOVE I can: they all make me LAUGH." -wh auden

I had a weekend full of laughs. And to me that is a perfect weekend. Honestly, there is not much that makes you feel better than laughing so hard you cry. I know it must release some toxins in your body. All in all a good laugh just makes you feel great, less stressed and makes you realize that some things in life are not as important as they seem to be.


The weekend started out with a much needed girls night out. So thankful for great friends. I can't believe I have known some of these girls for 17 years now! Anyway, I had my first double movie header in my adult life (I know I'm boring, what can I say?) Anyhow, JUNO is hilarious, especially with girlfriends after 10 PM (Is it just me or is everything funnier after 10?). Love you girls.

On to Saturday...we spent it playing games with some great friends. I have not laughed this hard since the last time we got together. Laughed so hard I cried. Honestly still laughing at some answers to the Loaded Questions game. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Sunday and Monday were spent with family. Little laughs all the time here and there. I might be strange but I geniunely love to hang out with my family, they are my favorites (thanks for dinner Celeste and Casey).

So grateful for a wonderful weekend filled with laughs, It just made me realize that everyone needs to laugh a little more...

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Awesome Joey!! GNO's are the best. Every woman needs them. You all look so great, thanks for posting the pic. We need to hook up soon.

Love ya!

jenn said...

Everything is funnier past 10:00, I agree! Especially with us! It was such a fun night, let's do it again. =)

Angie Penrose said...

Aww, look at all you cute girls! Miss you guys.