Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's that time

One of the main reasons I set up our family blog was to give updates on Richard's health. So, today and Friday Richard goes in for his semi annual scans. They do CT scans on his neck, chest and stomach area to make sure he is still cancer free.

He is two years out of treatment now and they told us that the two year time frame for healthy lymph nodes was crucial. So, if you have a little extra room in your prayers, please remember him! By the way, he is feeling great and looking wonderful, no need for concern, I've just found that extra prayers never hurt!

4 comments:

John said...

Sorry Richard, my prayer list if full. I've already exceeded the 5 minute mark and I'm being charged overdraft tithing fees. You'll have to wait till someone else get's better before I fit you in.

I'm kidding! Good luck and I'll fit you in in my prayers!

Casey said...

I am crossing my fingers, wishing on stars and searching for lucky pennies--all sent to you! Praying for you that everything will be fine.

Lyndee said...

Good luck to you guys! We will pray for you, I know it's nerve-wracking! :)

sweet pickles said...

Best of luck!