Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Treats


I love Christmas treats! I have to say I have loved all our neighbor goodies we have received this year. We almost ate all the popcorn from the Johnson's in one sitting tonight. Mmmm!!! So, I have been working the last two days on my annual Christmas treats...caramel pretzels. It is fun to make them, although lots of work! I have made these for neighbor gifts for the last few years and now it doesn't seem like Christmas unless I make them! Only one more day of work until they are done.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the first time I tried these. I had to let my guard down because normally I'm not a fan of salty and sweet mixed together, but these are so delicious! I'm sure your neighbors all love you very much. :)

The Redhead said...

First ofl all, Tyler who commented above has some great hair!! Love it. Secondly, those pretzels are calling my name. YUM YUM! We usually make them each year with my mom but Logan was sick on Sunday when she did it so I missed out. Lance said that your Kaela took the tin he brought over and said, "Cookies" hopefully the popcorn wasn't too disappointing.

Gunderson's said...

I have your 2 jars of salsa sitting here waiting for you Remember our deal. he he he :)

sweet pickles said...

PLEASE tell me there will be some left over to bring to scrapbook night next week? My mouth is already watering.

kacee said...

Mmmm, yummy! {I am very impressed}

Casey said...

Oh my gosh! They look beautiful! Can you bring some on Sunday??!!

jenn said...

ditto on Steph's and Kacee's comments! =)

Ashley said...

I am so happy I won the bag of pretzels at the party last night! They are really yummy!