Monday, July 30, 2007

A few shout out's...

Thanks to my sister Casey for this awesome new header she made me. I just love it so much. Thanks for the creative inspiration on so many projects Casey (from photos, to scrap booking, to decorating)!

Also, a big happy birthday to my Grandma Conley yesterday! I can't even begin to tell my Grandma how much I love her. I have so many wonderful memories of her from my youth. Dress up parties, shopping (from the time I was young!), Window's on the Square, baking together, eating out, San Francisco, Disneyland, swimming and so many more. I hope to be the kind of Grandma and person that you are. I love you so much, hope your day was great.

Thanks to our parents who watched our kids over the weekend, we had a 48 hour date (almost!). It was wonderful. We were celebrating our 10th anniversary a little early since we thought it might be a little more fun without a newborn. We did so much: park city, johnny carino's, mulligan's, a movie, the temple, rodizio grill, hale centre theater, and lots of shopping. Needless to say I am totally exhausted from the weekend, but it was so fun to get out. Especially since it will be awhile until we get to be alone again.

3 weeks to baby!!! Crazy.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Yeah! I am glad you like the header:) Enjoy!

Angie Penrose said...

Joey- I love,love,love your new header!! So cute! Happy almost Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog.

Heather said...

sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't believe you'll have another baby in 3 weeks either! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

joey...what are you having? i can't remember what you said. i am so excited to read your blog and i do love the header. your kids are very, very cute. i am so glad you got to celebrate your anniversary! it sounds like you had a great time. love, kathryn