Monday, July 9, 2007

On my mind

5 things I am totally in to right now...

1. Naps...must be that pregnancy thing. I could nap everyday if my kids would let me!! Unfortunately, I only catch one a couple times a week. Sunday's I can always count on (thanks Richard)! It's funny how your perspective changes so much as you get older. 10 years ago I thought naps were the biggest waste of time, now I can't get enough.

2. Shade T-shirts...okay I probably told most of you about my disbelief that 'Mormon t-shirts' had become a multi-level marketing business...probably throwing in I would never buy one. But, here I am eating my words. Love them so much.

3. Getting Out...the days are kind of long with all of the kids home. We have a movie day, library day, and eating out day (okay maybe a couple of those). Don't know why but I am just not the stay at home type person. I love to get out so much and it makes such a difference in my day.

4. Grouchiness...the pregnancy thing again. Sorry to all my family members I have lashed out at lately. Just can't help it...chalk it up to the hormones.

5. My family...especially my husband. I know you have all probably had enough, but seriously I just think I am the luckiest ever. Can't seem to get enough of him. So grateful that he listens to me go on and on about everything. My extended family too. Had so much fun spending the 4th of July with them.

Would love to hear what you are "in to" right now!
Some favorite pictures from the last week (4th of July, Build a Bear, Karissa in the garden) :




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. Have to agree; with the kids home its nice to get out, a lot. :)

Ashley said...

Great pictures! My favorite has to be of Karissa in the garden eating the tomoatoes! I picked some with her this afternoon when we were over and she kept on telling me how sour they were. This was so funny to me because they were as sweet as candy!

Angie Penrose said...

Hey Joey-So fun to see your family pics! Your kids are getting so big. Good luck with your pregnancy and I would totally take a nap if my kids would let me. Unfortunately it doesn't happen that often. :) Hope you guys are doing well.