Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blog "lifting"

Okay Steph...I totally loved this list on your blog, so I am blog lifting it!! Here's my take on your thoughts of randomness:

  • I'm happiest when...I am with the people I love.
  • Someday I'm going to...see Richard driving a different car (it's been 10 years...and the car has been in the family literally since I have known him...15 years!!).
  • When I'm really down, what I want to do is...get out and do something fun. Eating out usually does it for me!
  • I feel anxious when...my kids are fighting and it's only 10:00 am, when my house is a mess, when I have no time for me.
  • I like people who...are happy, upbeat and look on the bright side.
  • All it takes to make me happy is...Richard (and chocolate!).
  • What I really want to do is...not be pregnant anymore!
  • I wish that...I was always content with everything that I have, get over the "always needing/wanting more" syndrome.
  • I don't like people who...are overly critical.
  • A person really should...count their blessings. When it all comes down to it, we all have so much more than we need!
  • I just hate it that...I'll never be a size 8.
  • If I could do whatever I wanted...live the life I'm living...it's pretty great. But a vacation to Hawaii doesn't sound too bad!!

6 comments:

Casey said...

Loved your list. Can't wait to work on mine now this week:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so flattered you copied me! Good luck with your baby!! Less than 24 hours?
-Steph

Ashley said...

Great list, I will have to "blog lift" as well.

Anonymous said...

What's happening with the baby? Any news?

Angie Penrose said...

Hey Joey-I'm sure you're super busy with your new baby coming and all, but I'm tagging you to write 8 interesting things about you on your blog and then pass it on to 4 others. Should be fun! :) Hope you're doing well.

alli may said...

maybe someday you can teach me to journal in the artistic way you always do.