Sunday, October 26, 2008

Twilight Funny

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

5 comments:

{jane} said...

i was Esme, too. :)

some of the questions didn't have a good option for me...i would choose the best one, but none of the answers applied at times...

R Clan said...

I think everyone is Esme. I took this quiz off my cousins website and she was Esme as well as myself. I have to agree with the previous comment. I just had to choose the best option. I think they could have presented the quiz a bit better than they did.

Carrie said...

i wasn't Esme i was bella....weird!
It is so good to hear from you Joey. Your family is so cute. I love love love the slide show of your little dancer. Man, I really miss that experience with no girls. What fun that would be! keep in touch!
thanks for the bread recipe, i make cinnamon rolls and it takes 6 hours! but my boys (all of them) love em' and i just can't say no to making them for them when those beautiful eyes say please please please!!(almost every Sunday morning!?!)

Krista said...

You are totally and Esme though...

alli may said...

is this the lady playing Esme? I guess I'll try to get over her role on Grey's