Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Birthday

A big birthday shout out to two of my favorite people who share the same birthday.

First off my little Sam is seven years old. It seems like just yesterday he was my chubby little baby and now he is so big. I love his tender heart, constant smile and sensitive personality. I am so thankful to have my Sam, I have a little tender spot for my only boy.


Happy Birthday to my sister Casey! Love your fun and generous ways. Love all your good ideas on decorating, clothes, crafts, makeup, fads, gifts and the list goes on. You are one of the most talented people I know. Hope your day was great.

1 comment:

{jane} said...

happy birthday to both!

my only son has a huge chunk of my heart too, it's a big deal when they are the only boys in the family!

i still remember the first time I ever saw Casey when I was trying out for cheerleader before 10th grade...Brandy and I were so in awe of her curly hair! She's beautiful!