Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thanks...

I have felt so thankful lately for the wonderful family and friends I have..I am so blessed...

Mom...thanks for my birthday dinner and for always making birthday's such a big deal. Also, thanks for all you do for me and my kids (seriously). Taking Karissa totally made my week (and hers!). So grateful for a Mom like you.

Casey...thanks for lunch on my birthday and buying my very favorite and expensive ice cream cake, your generosity never ceases to amaze me! Also, for lunch on Sunday and taking the kids. You are the best!
Ashley...for just dropping by to visit me on a lonely day...such a great visit. Love it when you are home and can hang out.
Ian...for always making me laugh. It is an instant pick me up to hang out with you.
Scrappin friends...I could name all of you individually, but you all made my day with your phone calls. I couldn't ask for better friends in a million years...you all know how much I love ya!!
Allison...for the pictures of Addy, just love them so much. I appreciate your willingness to spend the day with me and the kids and friends! Love the results so much.

Jayme...for always calling just when I need someone to talk to! So glad to have you for a friend.

Mom Brough...for your willingness to chat and for volunteering to take the kids so Richard and I could go out. Love you for your constant understanding and encouragement.

Richard...for everything. You make every day the best. Couldn't do much of anything without your constant support and love.

3 comments:

alli may said...

you're welcome. I have enjoyed helping my friends in this way. I'm glad you are happy with the results. love you!

Ashley said...

You are so sweet! I am so happy my siblings are my best friends!

Di said...

Joey,
I did a search for your blog. I love it! You always have good things to share. I appreciate your wisdom and positive attitude. I will definitely miss your RS lessons now that I'm in nursery. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. Happy October Birthday! Let's go jazzercise soon.